We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

Hi everyone,

I'm returning to Bali in May, haven't been back since our last holiday there 2 years ago so am very excited! Just wondering where you can purchase the beautiful satay cooker/grill "things" (sorry not sure of correct name) that restaurants bring the satay out in? We never got around to buying them last time and my partner has requested I bring one back for him. Would they be at the Bintang Supermarket? Also what's a reasonable price to pay for them? Thanks in advance hope I've explained what I'm after well enough?

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,560 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

are you talking about the little clay one?

Pretty sure I saw them at Biarritz in Seminyak.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,560 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

and also Geneva in Seminyak...I also think I saw them at Bintang, upstairs and also in the markets.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

Yep the clay ones thanks Perthlovetotravel! I'll have a look at Bintang first! And then your other suggestions if they're not there! Thanks for your help!

4. Re: Where to purchase satay cooker/burner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 06:16