We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Good afternoon all,

We are off for our annual Bali trip in 30 days and we will be staying at our wonderful Holiday Inn Baruna Resort in Tuban.

On past trips I have ducked across the road to the Green Garden Beach Hotel while my twins are sleeping to have a sensational massage at very reasonable prices; however I have just found out the Green Garden hotel is closed due to renovations and will not be opening until 2015 :(

I would love to hear any suggests of alternative massage/spas close within walking distance to the Holiday Inn.

Thanks in advance!!!

Anthea

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,653 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Green garden was what I was going to suggest.

If you want an actual spa then have a look at this guide.

http://www.balispaguide.com/spa-bali/

However there are usually massage places on every corner and more in Bali and I doubt you would have to walk far to find one.

Yes some are better than others but that wouldn't take you long to figure out.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
260 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

When I read the post tittle I opened it up in order to suggest Green Garden.. I personally love that place (just wish it was in legian !! anyway I have nothing to offer, sorry ! interesting to hear that GG is under renovations.

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Hi Anthea, we also love to stay at the Holiday Inn & use the Green Garden Hotel's day spa... there is a spa called Balisari Spa Centre I've been meaning to try but never quite managed to get there. I got a brochure & it looks really nice. It's on the same side as the Holiday Inn but further down the road, walking away from the beach...hope the directions make sense!

Cheers, Nelly

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Thanks lovely people!

Nelly I will try Balisari and let you know how I get on :)

Victor Harbor...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

Nice spa at The Bali Gardens Resort, called Tari Spa

6. Re: Massage/spa venute near Holiday Inn Tuban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:16