We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 posts
Save Topic
where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

hello, my sisters and i are planning to travel to bali on july and were trying to find a affordable apartment that has atleast 2 beds that is near a beautiful beach and at the same time near the restaurants and all and also a safe place cause were only 20 years of age that don't know much about bali any suggestion ? , ALso what kind of activities do you guys recommend in bali ? im looking forward hiking on a mountain, rafting, anything that is involve with water sport or ground sport do you guys know any good tour guide for that ?

thank you

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

Sorry to everyone who may comment on this topic but I am going to sound like a broken record:

If you don't know much about Bali, what made you decide to holiday there?

Please read the FAQs.

Please advise of your budget.

Edited: 02 April 2014, 19:36
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

im from indonesia and i have been in bali when i was younger but i don't really remember much about it , and i want to go there because i want to learn more about the culture and experience more about it .

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

Welcome to the forum fufutebe. I suggest you have a read of our Top Questions About Bali to get some idea of what Bali has to offer. You may like to look at areas such as Kuta and Legian for accommodation as these are in the midst of shops, restaurants etc and popular with people your age. We do need to know your budget before we can really advise.

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,419 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

Why don't you consider breaking up your stay into two places - one week Ubud for mountain climbing, temples etc. and one week Legian for the beach?

5. Re: where can i stay in bali for two weeks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 05:17