We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 nights Itinerary Help

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
6 nights Itinerary Help

I will have 6nights/7 full days in Bali in August.

I am looking to see 3 different spots (Ubud, Kuta, Gili). I am curious if anyone has any advice for the order we should do these destinations. They are all fairly spread apart, so trying to save as much time as possible travelling place to place.

From reading some reviews, I understand many people think Kuta is touristy and loud nightlife. However, my boyfriend & I are 25 and enjoy the party scene (so this atmosphere is not a problem).

Do you think 2 nights Kuta, 2 nights Ubud, 2 nights in Gili is okay?

Thanks in advance!

Bars & Clubs, Other Food & Drink, Dance Clubs & Discos
Bali Joe Bar
Gay Clubs & Bars
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 nights Itinerary Help

I think with only 2 nts at each place you may be too rushed.I would leave the Gilis to another time and spend 3 nts in 2 places.

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
11,193 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 nights Itinerary Help

Agree with Linda: with only 6 nights, even if you are only coming from Korea, you will spend too much of your time getting from Kuta to the Gilis, in relation to your vacation time.

Kuta to Ubud is only an hour by car so that is not a problem... I would do 2 locations for the time frame you have. There is a lot to do and see even just on mainland Bali.

Kuta is not that bad, it depends on where in Kuta you go. There are parts of it I found relaxing and laid back...and yet other times I've had teenagers complain to me that it was too rowdy...

Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,775 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 nights Itinerary Help

I agree with the other guys. 3 nights each in 2 places.

I too would suggest that Kuta is fine but if you like your sleep, then don't stay in a party hotel.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: 6 nights Itinerary Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:16