We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Australind...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

We are a couple in our late 40s staying in Seminyak in May. I am thinking of suggesting a trip down too Finns, it looks absolutely gorgeous i but wonder if the journey is worth it? What type of crowd goes there? Not really wanting to travel Miles to spend the day with the trendy 20 something crowd.

Would love to hear some feedback from others in my age group who have visited.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

I'm in my late 30s and I think it is definately worth a trip if you haven't been to uluwatu before.

The ride down the inclinator and the clear water is something you won't get in seminyak. We left seminyak at 10 am, got some lounges on the beach, did a bit of snorkeling, had a couple of drinks and then had some lunch before heading back about 2. We had people around us that were older and some that we're younger but it's definately not like the potato head crowd.

It is a really beautiful place!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
704 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

We are also going to go there in May . I haven't been there yet but it does look great and I was thinking about going to the temple to watch the sunset

Darlington, UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Hi,

On the back of thispost can anyone advise the price of a beach pass for Finns?

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
790 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

I think it is Rp 250,000 and for that you get a Rp150 credit towards food and drinks.

I wish I knew how to read their tide chart on the website. Some explanation of which number goes with which conditions would be helpful!

Perth
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

That's correct melbmeg. You used to get the whole 250 000 rp in credit which was great but they do provide towels, snorkeling gear and paddle boards so I think it's still good value.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

You can now book a Bale at Finns through the Samara Resorts web site.Yes still 250.000 but can only use 150.000 of it towards food and drink.

It is a great day out.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Jumping in on your Finns beach club question. Would it be suitable for family with 3 kids

age 10, 13 and 14.

Is the food very expensive or would the 150.000 cover a meal and a drink each?

Trying to budget for a day trip there.

thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Hi loveaholiday,

I wondered the same re food prices etc but then googled Finns Beach Club menu. They list their full menu including kids menu and drinks price list.

Hope it is of some help.

Perth
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Hi loveaholiday,

I wondered the same re food prices etc but then googled Finns Beach Club menu. They list their full menu including kids menu and drinks price list.

Hope it is of some help.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Finns beach club Uluwatu -worth the trip from Seminyak?

Just remember that on top of the bill they charge tax. I cant remember the number exactly but i think 21%. So you do end up spending a lot more than even 250000.

Having said that, food is good. So worth it, IMHO.