We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Satin sarongs

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Satin sarongs

Im after satin sarongs whilst in Bali we leave tomorrow. I know that you can buy cotton sarongs everywhere. Does anyone know of any place in particular where I can buy different sarongs Ie: leopard print and different styles. I want to buy some unusual, pretty and feminine ones. Thank you. Bali here we come..

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,600 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Satin sarongs

If you take a walk down Jalan 66/ double 6 street in Seminyak, both sides, this is where they sell wholesale to public sarongs and shawls etc.

Piles and piles of them and all different.

Cut out turtles, flowers etc almost in a battemburg lace effect.

Chifon plain and printed.

Sequenced.

hand painted bright, fish, flowers etc.

Ceremonial.

Most are fixed price too.

Walk down on the right hand side towards the beach from Jalan legian to about Warung melati and cross the road where paisal Jewellery is and then walk back that side.

Edited: 06 April 2014, 06:33
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Satin sarongs

Thank you very much i will check it out.

3. Re: Satin sarongs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:16