We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Hi Just a general question has any one booked a tour with Bali Elephant trek? and how good was the service? the prices are very good for the package deal :)

1. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 18:20
Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Thank you so much and also for your advise always best to ask anything else you can advise me on please do... Such as good eating places in legian malls best place to shop markets etc would be great :) sldo the private driver would we be able to book him to drive us to other parts of Bali?

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Have you got a link for your Bali Elephant trek? Is it an alternative to the Taro elephant park run by Bali Adventure Tours?

Jimbaran, Bali...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Hi

Elephant ride back safari, we have 5 company

1. Bali safari and marine park

2. Bali zoo

3. Bakas safari riding

4. Taro elephant riding

5. Ayung elephant riding.

you can following on website, where is best trek,

hopefully you have nice one

Edited: 07 May 2014, 11:55
Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Thank you so much love the feedback yes its the taro elephant ride I'm sure its going to be a great experience and looking forward to it :)

Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Www.Balielephanttrek.com they have great packages n great communication they advised me via email of my booking :)

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

That's interesting. I thought you could only book to go on the Taro elephant treks (the park often associated with the elephants) if you booked through Bali Adventure Tours or its official agents. That link makes no mention of them.

It will be interesting to hear of your experiences after your day out. Please keep us posted.

Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Do you think its safe to book with them? They advised me to pay on arrival to Bali so no credit or money is required in advance BT I did think it was odd they will collect money the day after we arrive into Bali n our tours on the 10th hence this post hope someone can confirm n make it more clear :)

Edited: 07 May 2014, 14:06
London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

Maybe there is someone else here on the forum who has used them previously? Wait and see what responses you get.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Elephant trek - any one booked with them

I booked on line with them for the Bali Elephant Camp before leaving home.

Their communication was good, they responded to my email questions really quickly.

They needed to change our hotel pickup time by half an hour and contacted my Bali hotel the day before in case I didn't see the email. Transport was comfortable and the tour was great.