We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast - or other recommended hostels/B&B's

Perth
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tanaya Bed & Breakfast - or other recommended hostels/B&B's

Me and my partner are flying to Bali in September. We are staying a few nights in Kuta, Ubud, Gilli and Lombok.

I normally stay at Kuta Seaview but have decided to stay somewhere more budget for this holiday as we are saving for another big trip also.

Has anyone stayed at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast? Or do you have any recommended budget accommodation in Kuta? We want something within walking distance to the bars, restaurants, beach, shops etc. A room of our own. No shared rooms/dorms.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
gold coast
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanaya Bed & Breakfast - or other recommended hostels/B&B's

Hi, have you had a look at Secret Garden Inn Kuta. It has great reviews and seems to be a good price. We are going to book it for our last day. A friend stayed next door to it in May and said it looked good. So i am hopeful. Good luck. I am sure you will get plenty of advice.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanaya Bed & Breakfast - or other recommended hostels/B&B's

Look at hostelbookers

3. Re: Tanaya Bed & Breakfast - or other recommended hostels/B&B's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16