We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

Hello all,

I made a reservation online for Boneka Brunch in Aug, through stregisbali.com . I received a confirmation email which looked pretty valid, and a separate email with a link to www.starwoodmeeting.com/.... etc

The confirmation email did mention that they would send me a separate email containing the link to leave my credit card details. This is necessary for securing the reservation, it said.

Although it seemed legit, I just want to ask if anyone who have booked online with them before experienced the same thing?

best regards,

Owis

Melbourne
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

I have also had the same response to my inquiry. I am wondering if there has been a change in procedure as late last year I booked but only required to give credit card details on the day prior to entering the restaurant.

Hope someone can advise. I would prefer to pay on day rather than give credit card details prior to day.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

MdmMelb, we are exactly on the same boat! I also want to just pay cash on the day.

I tried emailing them again but haven't got any response so far.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

Owis, my husband just informed me that we do not have to supply credit card details until three day before our actual booking. My guess is that they must have lots of no shows on the day. We had brunch there last September but from my recollections it was quite full and we definitely paid on the day. email again, they are usually quite prompt. Reassure them that you will cancell if unable to attend prior to the day and see how you get on.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

Thanks for the advise, MdmMelb. I will email again if I haven't heard from them in a day or two.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

Owis, it will be worth all the trouble. The other half of my family are looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about as they missed out last year. The other advice I would like to pass on is go easy on the complimentary cocktails prior to brunch as although delish are quite potent. Thank goodness they served plenty of short blacks with brunch. Enjoy!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

You're right MdmMelb, they replied my email promptly. I am at ease now. I also have time to fill in the CC details until 2 days bfore the brunch. Can't wait!! Thanks for your advice, i am planning to say no to the alcoholic drinks, but might be tempted to share a cocktail with hubby.

If you dont mind me asking, are we allowed to order a la carte? Is it included in the price? I was no too sure i read the info correctly.

perth
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

I had same last year ascwecwhere in Bali a week before l arranged to pay by a certain date l did ask and the reason being no shows and having turned away bookings and the lady lm dealt with said it wasn't just 1 or 2 bookings .

Melbourne
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

We will not be ordering drink package. I am not a big drinker but I found that because of the heat the great service and the appearance of the cocktails I managed to drink three of the complimentary cocktails before lunch. My son was most amused. I was so glad that you could order al carte once in the restaurant. Service was unbelievable, staff were constantly approaching table taking food and drink orders. A menu is supplied but you could also order food that is cooked to order or items off the buffet. I ordered many short black coffees throughout the afternoon.

All in all a fantastic experience in a beautiful setting. A great way to spend a Sunday in Bali. Hope you enjoy!

9. Re: About Online Reservation for Boneka Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:16