We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali driver needed for family of 5

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bali driver needed for family of 5

Hello Bali lovers! My husband and 3 children (10,8, 5 yr) are very excited about our first trip to Bali. We have been told it is a good idea to get a driver to take us about on our day trips. From research so far, it looks like $50 Au a day is about the going rate??? Does anyone know of a driver they can recommend for us? Thank you! :-)

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
28 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Hi abchelle,

There are many excellent drivers in Bali and you would be able to find reviews from TripAdvisor members if you do a search for 'Driver' in the search bar.

I visited Bali last month and utilized the services of Wayan from Bali Ari Tours. I would recommend him. The driver/guide was fantastic and I could effectively cover all major tourist attractions of Bali in a short period. He has a Toyota Avanza which can hold 6 adults. He charged me around 52 AUD.

You can find my review in the following link: tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g297701-d34…

Hope you have an awesome Bali holiday!

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

As the above poster mentioned there are many recommended drivers you will find on here if you do a search, we all have our favourites for what ever reason including myself..

Here are my drivers details

over many trips to Bali I have used a number of drivers some recommended on trip advisor the one I would recommend over all I have used is Made Chepot he has a late model car in excellent condition & also has all the insurances & licences. He is absolutely amazing so personable & funny with excellent spoken english He is a husband & father with 2 children & I now class him as a friend. I have recommended him a lot on this forum & happy to say have received fantastic reports from those that chose to use his services.

Tell him Jeanette & John sent you

Made Chepot

Ph. +6281 338 174 561

Email Mychepot@yahoo.com.

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Thank you so much. New to trip advisor so will try the search, but I think I already have enough info. Great to have an email address as it will be nice to organise someone prior to leaving. I will send an email to see if I can organise some trips before we go. Thanks again... Very excited!!!!

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Hi. Forgot to ask....does it matter where you are based? I noted the Bali ari is based in ubud. We will be 5 day's in sanur, 5 in kuta. What about Made? Will he pick up from anywhere? Thanks again. M

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Hi. Forgot to ask....does it matter where you are based? I noted the Bali ari is based in ubud. We will be 5 day's in sanur, 5 in kuta. What about Made? Will he pick up from anywhere? Thanks again. M

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Yes Made works all over, he is very prompt, professional & won't try to take you places just because he can get a commission but he is a wealth of information if you ask for his help... You will not be disappointed. Enjoy your trip

bunbury western...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Our driver is komang bali driver (on favebook) just add him tell him I sent u . 50 backs wholr day trip. Cheaper a little for half day. He is awsum been using him 4 yrs. No problems too big top guy. Good luck

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
752 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

We have used Kadek, balipersonaldriver.com for many years. He has a luxury 8 seater, DVD players and Australian approved car seats, which you can see on his website. He's a young friendly family man.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
28 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

Bali ari will pick you up from your hotel, irrespective of the location in Bali.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali driver needed for family of 5

I also have started using Made on Jeanettes recommendation and was not dissapointed.