We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best and lowest credit card?

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Best and lowest credit card?

I want a credit card that has interest rates as I want to take one over with me and my daughter in November in case we need medical attention?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,687 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

It's too broad a question.

Whilst people can recommend credit cards like 28 Degrees MasterCard for travel and shopping, your purpose is strictly for a specific reason. That along with the fact that we know nothing of your other financials, it's a difficult proposition, and making a decision should really be based on ALL the information available about a product - just like travel insurance.

A good starting point here - http://www.canstar.com.au/credit-cards/

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

Travel insurance will cover your medical bills

South Australian...
Level Contributor
743 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

I have a 28 degree card. I DO NOT recommend it, we have had so much hassle with it. about to contact them AGAIN to see why it was rejected the last time...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
264 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

I've used my 28 Degree Credit Card for the last 3 times I travelled to Bali, just recently in early June and have never had a problem using it, either for cash out at ATMs or in shops or restaurants.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
850 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

Yep couldn't use my card at my hotel waste of time

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
884 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

Do a search on this forum for "credit cards" or "ATM cards" as this topic has been done to death over the last six months.

It seems that either the Citibank Plus Debit Card or the 28 Degrees Mastercard are the most popular

7. Re: Best and lowest credit card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:24