We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewellers

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Jewellers

Hi there,

Although I have been to Bali more than 20 times, I have yet to have any jewellery made...I'm looking at having my Mums engagement, wedding and eternity ring made into one....Does anyone know of a reputable jeweller or am I mad to have this done over there?

Cheers.

SansSouci
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewellers

Mayang Jewellery/Kuta square. (not mad at all!!)

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewellers

Cheers, will look for website.

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewellers

Hi Daisy!

Welcome to Bali Forum! I had my wedding, engagement, eternity rings, plus a ring of both my late Mother and Mother in Law, made into two intertwining rings at Mayang Jewellers. I had an idea in my head, the staff put pen to paper and came up with the design and then checked the stones for authenticity, the gold etc. provided me with a price which was about 1/3 of what I had been quoted in Perth.

Five years on, the rings are as good as the day I received them, I even got back a small amount of gold left over. Very happy with the result!

For your assistance, here is the link to their website, and I suggest you go there on your 1st or 2nd day of your trip as the process will be the best part of a week, depending on how busy they are at the time.

http://www.mayangbalijewelry.com/

Cheers!

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,600 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewellers

I get jewellery made at both Mayang and also from mrs Pak at Bali Rani hotel jewellers. Happy with both.

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewellers

Thanks for the info, you've put my mind at ease, as you would know, it's always a worry when dealing with sentimental family items.

6. Re: Jewellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:17