We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Hi all

My partner and I are heading to Bali end of August and we were hoping to try a villa this time. I don't really want to spend more then $150 a night, any suggestions please....

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13,506 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

What area do you want to stay in ? This is during the high season so accommodation will be more expensive than at other times of the year.

Edited: 27 June 2014, 03:30
Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

You will be hard pressed to find a villa for $150 a night, especially in the high season. If you give us an idea of where you would like to stay, then I'm sure we can come up with some suggestions.

Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Try Bali Holiday Villas I think some of their smaller villas are around your price range - located in Royal Kuta Villas complex on Jl Kubu Anyar, Kuta or Gang Kingkong, Kuta. Alternatively search Bali Villas on Ebay and a number of villas also come up there.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Have a look at these 2.

http://www.villakesari.com.au/bookings_3.html

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Totally possible to get a villa for that price.

However how many bedrooms do you want and in what area?

Also sometimes the longer you go the cheaper it is.

eg Villa Sol is 2 bedroom in Legian/Seminyak for $100 per night

Also try airbnb etc

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Thanks everyone. Not sure about area, if we found something we liked we would be open :D Thinking we might try the Rama in Tuban....bit cheaper then a villa :D

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Look at the top of the page under "vacation Rentals". You will find a large selection of villas in all areas.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
575 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

I know a lot of people like Tuban but I'm going to put in my two cents worth and say that I hate it. Have been to Bali many times and stayed all over the island and Tuban is my least favorite place, especially if you have small children. I don't know why anyone would want to go all the way to Bali and stay in the middle of a shoppinig mall district. The beach isn't even that nice and the food seems to be a lot more expensive as well. Definitely look at Sanur or Ubud if you are keen on getting a Villa.

Brighton, Australia
Level Contributor
243 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

Love Tuban, well located and easy access too everything, not stuck with the older set in Sanur. But to each his own just depends what you want from a holiday.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa for around $150 a night...suggestions please?!

The first time my family and I stayed in Bali back in 02 we were located in Tuban. It's a wonderful family destination as you are only a small taxi ride away from the beach enclave at Nusa Dua for swimming, Waterbom is not too far away and Discovery mall is also close. Taxis up to Seminyak cost very little and there are a range of restaurants and beach clubs up there to spend the day with children (they can swim in the pool at Potato Head and Ku De Ta until around 4pm).