We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Hotel?

manchester
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Hotel?

Hi everyone, okay so this is quite a broad question I know!

I have booked a group tour and my starting hotel is 'Puri Dalem Hotel' which is located in Sanur, however I have booked a flight a day earlier than my tour to recover from the flight from Manchester, England (25 hours ouch! I haven't done long haul before!) So I have been looking at areas around Sanur and Kuta etc but there are so many choices I am overwhelmed!

Please can you advise me of a place to stay that will help narrow my searches? I am wanting a place that is relaxing and tranquil that is authentic but also easy to get to from the airport and then to Sanur.

Really appreciate any advise

if it helps i'm staying in November

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,445 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Hotel?

Hi Emma - wow, 25 hours. That must have some seriously bad connections.

The problem as I see it, is that finding somewhere relaxing, tranquil and authentic, easy to get to from the airport, pretty much describes Sanur. Now the Puri Dalem is up the top of north Sanur. So, as weird as this sounds, to meet your criteria and given that you'll only be staying for one night, I'd actually consider staying in south Sanur. You'll probably be about 4km from the Puri Dalem.

Plenty of nice little hotels in the south end to suit all budgets.

manchester
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Hotel?

Yes! I have a 6 hour wait for my connection in Abu Dhabi! I just hope it is worth the trip! I was looking at sanur as I mentioned, but I just didn't know if there was a better location...thank you for your suggestion of south sanur I shall check the hotels there :)

3. Re: Recommended Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 07:16