We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

Delhi
Level Contributor
51 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

Dear All next month i will be in Bali for 4 days with my friends and i booked Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta, Bali,please suggest what are the near pubs,bars/disco or places which are best to go not so far and we can enjoy full night.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
765 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

You're only a short walk from all the nightclubs on Legian Street and also have Centerstage inside the hotel and Hard Rock Cafe on the street outside. There are also a heap of beach bars nearby for a beer or two while the sun goes down. Enjoy.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

As above.

Keep in mind Hard rock is v expensive compared to other hotels anf of course the local bars (sydney prices)

I have been here a week. In the arvo watch the sunset on the beach with beers then usually go down poppies lane 1 and 2 (right next to hotel) to get a feed then keep walking up to legion road and party on till about 2am!

I reccommend going to potato head good fun there but its also expensive.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

Hi Mohit,

Hard Rock is right at the beach. A great place to hang out. All the major pubs are at walking distance from there. Club Bounty is famous and you can go there too. Night life is full on so you'll have a good time. Various massage parlors at the street. Enjoy

Delhi
Level Contributor
51 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

Thanks to all for the reply,as we have only 4 days pls suggest to place we must visit.

All the best massage parlors which we can consider not very expensive.

5. Re: Night Life Near Hard Rock Hotel,Kuta, Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15