We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Needing a Doctor in Bali - great experience

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Needing a Doctor in Bali - great experience

Hi Everyone

Just got back from Bali last night. While we were there our daughter was quite ill and we needed a doctor.

The hotel called them for us, within 10 minutes the Doctor was on the phone to me and then he arrived within another 20 minutes with a nurse and the medication our daughter needed. He was just fabulous and I can't say enough good things about them.

Ironically I thought I would call our family doctor from Bali to get an appointment for today just to get our daughter checked out again and I couldn't even get in!

Based on our experience we couldn't fault the doctor or the hotel. If only the medical system in Australia was as efficient!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
gold coast
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Needing a Doctor in Bali - great experience

Glad you had such a great experience with your doctor in Bali and your daughter is on the mend.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Needing a Doctor in Bali - great experience

Thats great to hear. I was checking out of Breezes in Seminyak on my way to Bingin to meet my hubbie when my son slipped over near the pool. He needed stitches. Breezes took me in their car to the closest clinic in Eat street. Dr Yogi was lovely and did a great job. I was a little worried when the nurse needed a torch when he was stiching. Ha ha. Then when we were in Nusa Lembongan, he needed the stitches out. Their hospital is being rebuilt so it was a basic room among the rubble but a lovely doctor again, and a good job done.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Bingin Beach
Bingin Beach
585 Reviews
Pecatu, Indonesia
Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan
Bali, Indonesia
3. Re: Needing a Doctor in Bali - great experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:17