We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slip covers for chairs

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Slip covers for chairs

Hi, I am heading to seminyak in September and was wondering if there was anywhere close by to get slip covers made for my high backed dining chairs. If so, is it best to get a pattern made here first, or would a few photos of the chairs and all measurements suffice. Any advice on what I could expect to pay per chair would be great and if this price would include fabric or just labour.

Thanks in advance for your help

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slip covers for chairs

Crazy donny manchester 469 Legian st legian, would do it for you from pictures and measurements cost would depend on the material you choose they have cotton, silky/satin and canvas that I know of. You can always ask for a price and then say no if your not prepared to pay the amount quoted.

2. Re: Slip covers for chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16