We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maxi Tali at Airport?

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Maxi Tali at Airport?

Hi just wondering if maxi taxi's are available at the international airport. We are a group of 5. If not we will organise our hotel to pick us up.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maxi Tali at Airport?

No maxi taxi - you shouod arrange transfers or contact a driver

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,387 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maxi Tali at Airport?

You will need to arrange a transfer or take two airport taxis

United States
Level Contributor
142 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maxi Tali at Airport?

I would highly recommend you arrange for a driver from the airport before you leave. It is so nice to find someone holding up a card with your name when you get out of all the immigration, customs stuff. I used a driver I found on this website. You could email him and ask if he has a van. I was picked up in a car that would accommodate 4 passengers, but he has family that all drive taxis. His name is Kadek Adipa email: kadekadipa@yahoo.com his Facebook is noncreth adipa. Also had a driver referred to me from some Australians: Ketut Patra and speaks english. His email is : patra-ketut21@yahoo.vo.id .

He will probably charge less than your hotel. Going rate is 150,000 from airport to Sanur.

Email them and make sure they can accommodate 5 people with luggage.

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maxi Tali at Airport?

Can you ask your Hotel for pick up. I know they may charge a fee ,but it would be well worth it.

5. Re: Maxi Tali at Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15