We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre paid iphone coverage in Bali?

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pre paid iphone coverage in Bali?

Hi all,

I have a telstra pre paid iphone and am just wondering if it will work while im in bali or will i need to purchase a bali sim card and if so can i still access facebook/social media with a bali sim in my iphone?

Also my parents both have iphones on a plan, will these work while in Bali and if not can a bali sim be put into a phone on a plan?

Thanks in advance :)

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre paid iphone coverage in Bali?

You should buy a Bali sim for your phone. You can purchase a sim that had data as well.

Your Mum and Dad would need to make sure their phones were unlocked, before purchasing a Bali sim.

Using your plans from Australia are very expensive. The Bali sims are pretty cheap.

2. Re: Pre paid iphone coverage in Bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:16