We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Two questions, is Tegal Sari slow to respond to email availability requests and if you had the choice which would you choose?

Edited: 05 August 2014, 02:13
Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,005 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Can't answer re Tegal Sari, but have stayed twice at Alam Shanti and would happily again. Really enjoyed our stay with them.

Australind...
Level Contributor
242 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Yes Tegal Sari usually take a few days to get back to your email.

I've stayed at both (see my reviews). It depeneds on the type of experience you're after Alam Shanti is perfect for a couple, its quiet and intimate. Tegal Sari is also good but not as "exclusive".

Would return to either.

:)

Charleston, West...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Yes, it took them quite awhile for them to answer me! Going in September.!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

Thanks everyone I got a response from Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti almost immediately. They've both got some availability so it depends on which rice field I want to quietly contemplate for a few days :)

5. Re: Tegal Sari and Alam Shanti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:16