We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

Perth
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

Hello fellow Bali travellers. I've been to Bali many times before but have never travelled during Christmas time. Can anyone recommend any restaurants that do a nice Christmas Day lunch or dinner? We will be staying at the Breezes Hotel in Seminyak but location does not matter. Thanks

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

Hi Jenna!

You will notice festive dinners/meals are on 24th (evening) as well as lunch and dinner on 25th. Have you checked your booking with Breezes to see if a "compulsory" dinner is included? A lot now do this in relation to Christmas and New Year's Eve.

I would also look around September onwards at the websites of the restaurants you may be interested in to see whether you like what is being offered and whether a reservation (well in advance) is required.

Perth
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

Thanks Wendy, Reading my booking it seems to indicate The Breezes do a dinner on 24 and 31 December. I will keep my eyes peeled :)

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

hitana at the niksoma on the beach in legian do a lovely Christmas lunch

4. Re: Christmas lunch or dinner in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:17