We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

I see the park has elephant bathing . Has any one done this . Do you actually bath the elephants and get on water with them or do you just watch them . Do you have to purchase a different package, we were going to do dragon package . I have emailed park and waiting for a reply. Just like to do my homework before we go.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

I believe it is very early in the morning and from my own research see that it is something that is only offered to people staying in Ubud.

This is taken from the website: "*Exclusive numbers daily & limited to guests staying in the Ubud area ONLY."

I think it is because the package includes a breakfast with the elephants and the hotel pick up is at 06.30.

This seems to be a breakfast/bathe/rafting package which can be purchased online for $131, down from the $145 it costs at the door.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

Is that at the safari and marine park ? Just checking or is it bali elephant park .

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

Oh, my apologies. It is the Elephant Safari park, I got confused as there is a Bali Safari and Marine Park and then there is the Elephant Safari Park.

The title is a bit confusing :S

To which park are you referring to in your post?

Edited: 18 August 2014, 04:03
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

Thanks , on the bali safari and marine website mentions a time for elephant bathing but no more details.,11.40 am I think

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

You do get to scrub the elephants and swim with them riding on their backs, but only if you stay there. We did this April 2013 and it was truly amazing! I recommend you stay in a room that the elephants can pick you up for dinner. It's all included if you stay. Was the highlight of our trip

Edited: 18 August 2014, 09:47
Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

Sorry, just realised you were referring to the safari and marine park. My post is about the elephant safari park! Tried to delete but couldn't!

7. Re: Elephant bathing at elephant safari & marine park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:17