We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation assistance

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation assistance

Hi Everyone,

I would like some help in finding accommodation for the first week in September, Iam hoping to have a pool that gets sun most of the day and also a room( this could be inpossible) without hard tiles on the floor , while I was in Thailand I slipped and had a real problem, I intend to spend quite a bit time around the pool and also have many massages and shopping, as I have done most of the tours on previous trips.Hope some one call help me with my request as time is short, Thanks a lot

Annie

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation assistance

I think you will have a difficult time finding a hotel room that doesn't have tiles on the floor. In some villas you may get a wooden floor, but to my knowledge all hotel rooms have tiles. If you give us some sort of a budget and an area where you'd like to stay then I'm sure someone of the forum will be able to help you.

2. Re: Accommodation assistance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:05
Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation assistance

Is a wooden floor OK? You may need to look for a wooden house or old Java joglo with wooden floors. I know a couple, but where do you want to be situated?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation assistance

Thanks for your reply's yes wooden floors ok, my budget arount 80 to 100aud, Iam looking at a couple in Sanua and South Kuta, Thanks again,

Annie

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
76 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation assistance

Read the reviews on The Royal Eighteen in Kuta, a very nice and clean hotel which is reasonably priced (we were on 2nd floor) and close to everything. Im pretty sure our room didn't have tiles (the bathroom of course did). You could always email the hotels and ask.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation assistance

Hi, Thanks so much for your reply I will check out Royal Eighteen Hotel,

Annie

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation assistance

Sorry, can't help you in Sanur or Kuta. If you consider Candi Dasa, there is Ida's which has five wooden houses in a beachfront coconut grove. Very quiet, beach access via a few steps, well within your budget.

8. Re: Accommodation assistance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17