We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voa expired today but i cant renew again

jogyakarta
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
voa expired today but i cant renew again

hi...iam having an issue about my voa .....my visa is expired today but i cannot renew again bcoz its a tourism visa which can extended only 1 tym so, i have been extend last month ..now the problm is am leaving from indonesia on 11 sept 2014 but today is my last day visa valid ..the immigration office staff told me to go out from the country ....but is there any other solution tat i can solve my problm..? anyone can help me plsee..........m fully stresss now....thnk u in advance....

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,403 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

If you overstay your visa the charge will be 300,000 rupiah per day, payable on departure. I have not had personal experience of overstaying, but I have read that it is something that Immigration are very used to dealing with. So, if you are six days over you will pay 1.8 million rupiah.

jogyakarta
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

thnk u dear.....

jogyakarta
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

hi..frenz... Is anyone knows how to apply tourist visa to visit india...in india they have VOA valid for 30 days and cannot be extend neither convert to other visa type..i need to stay in india wit my indian frenzs for 2 and half months...i check online but not getting any idea ...plse help me. ur comments and advice is highly appreaciated. the main reason here is , am onboard on ship ,and my company doesnt give out my passport until i go home for vac...i really need information as soon as possible...

Edited: 27 February 2015, 01:18
Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

You are on the wrong forum Rose Annie. You should be on the India forum

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g293860-i511-In…

jogyakarta
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

oh ok....thank you ...appreaciate your help....

6. Re: voa expired today but i cant renew again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2016, 05:16