We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sabah with a 5 year old.

Herts
5 posts
Save Topic
Sabah with a 5 year old.

H ithere,

We are palnning to go to Malaysia over easter (April), spending 4 nights in KL, and 8 nights in Sabah. It will be my husband, myself and our four and half year old son. It's the first adventurous holiday since the little one came along!

The aim of the holiday is to do some adventurous stuff and also some laid back beach activities.

-Our agent has recommended Borneo over Langkawi, would you agree?

-I am a little ocncerned about hte beaches in Borneo...are they as nice as in Langkawi? i would like my son to be able to do some snorkelling, so if you don't have to go too far out, it would be good.

-Is the overnight trip to Sepilok worthwhile with a little one?

-Are there any other day trips which are ideal to do with 4/5 yr olds?

I would be grateful for any tips. There is so much to do in Sabah, it's mind boggling!

Thank you.

sel.malaysia
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sabah with a 5 year old.

You are at the wrong forum,Sabah Borneo should be at the malaysian forum

2. Re: Sabah with a 5 year old.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 10:37