We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Bus - DAMRI

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,288 posts
254 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hello all!

Is the DAMRI Airport Bus only departs from Terminal 2 and not from the Domestic Terminal?

Schwaz, Österreich
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
151. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

There seems to be some mess with the dates in this thread.

May my reply help whoever it concerns!

pisa
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
152. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

thank you so much, sorry for the train request., i'm not use to this kind of info condivision , next time, i'll do!

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
153. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hello,

May i know if Damri bus got route to Bandung as well? Im travelling to jakarta on this 26th march on will arrived in jakarta airport around 8.25pm. There is anyway i can straight go to Bandung at the night time?

Mentioned in this post
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
154. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

This should assist you Rynna

http://damri.co.id/berita/trayek-tarif.html

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
58,670 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
155. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Rynna,

You have a better option to go to BDG straight from bandara CGK if you get a shuttle; chipaganti and Xtrans do have designated counters in the arrival hall.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
156. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hi Rynna,

The route from Jakarta airport to Bandung is NOT being serviced by DAMRI bus, but instead by PRIMAJASA bus. This bus also operate regularly to pick up passengers from each Terminal at Jakarta airport. However, you also have the option to take shuttle service such as Cipaganti and X-Trans which have fixed schedule and you can buy the ticket from the counter just outside the arrival hall.

Mentioned in this post
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
Save Reply
157. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

maybe primajasa bus (http://pemadumoda-primajasa.blogspot.com/) is better choice than damri bus. however, the bus stop in batununggal, far from most hotel mentioned here.

shuttle is better option. they usually stop in pasteur or cihampelas street.

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
158. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Anyway thank u all for ur suggestions. Im so grateful. But anyone here knows where the primajasa bus will stop in Bandung? So that it will easy for me to look for the nearest hotel as well. Tq

Mentioned in this post
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
Save Reply
159. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

the primajasa bus will stop in batununggal.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
160. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

<<But anyone here knows where the primajasa bus will stop in Bandung? So that it will easy for me to look for the nearest hotel as well.>>

I think your approach is kinda mixed here... it's better to look for the hotel first then decide on mode of transport. Besides, shuttle service which has regular departure time and more convenient terminus might be more attractive than taking bus.