We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Bus - DAMRI

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hello all!

Is the DAMRI Airport Bus only departs from Terminal 2 and not from the Domestic Terminal?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
211. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Wow, it has been more than 5 yrs since I asked the original question about the Damri bus. I hope they already extended their operating hours. If I will arrive at 10:30pm at terminal 2 from a domestic flight would still be there a bus available to Manga Dua.

Terimah kasih

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
212. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

To Spearhawk. If you are going to Gambir and not intending to take the train, but intending to go to hotel somewhere, pls do not sit until the bus goes into Gambir Station. Then you have to pay an extra surcharge of Rp 5000/- for the taxi fare. You should drop outside before the main gate and get a taxi from there.

If you are going to Bogor, then the LRT station is at Gondongdia and not Gambir. It cost another Rp 20,000/- from outside Gambir Station to this LRT Stn. The people will ask you to walk but it is quite far. This is my own experience.

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
213. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hi all

I'm arriving to CGK on Mon 19th May at 4:00pm local time, by Air Asia.

Further checks, I will arrive at Terminal 3.

I'm heading to Mangga Dua Square, estimating 4:30pm I will be at arrival hall, waiting for Damri bus.

I want to how long will the bus take to arrive to Mangga Dua Square?. I prefer taking bus since by taxi, still stuck in the traffic jam anyway.

Thank you.

Edited: 04 May 2014, 10:07
Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Malang, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
214. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

4.30 pm is already peak hour, so you should expect 60-90 minutes from airport to Mangga Dua Square. There's a roadwork in front of Mangga Dua Square which makes the traffic problem worse.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,966 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
215. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

kevinpah, hi and welcome to TA forums

1/ i have to point out that instead of creating a new topic dedicated to your travel details you posted on the 22nd ( !!!!) page of the old topic. WHY?

2/ If you have checked luggage, no way you can be ready to board a bus at 4:30, the most optimistic is 5:30 or so. And it`s already pick-hour - HELLO< JAMS!

3/ <<I want to how long will the bus take to arrive to Mangga Dua Square?>>

60-90 min or so.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
216. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hi,

I am travelling to Jakarta in late July this year, flight getting in at around 9pm. Will I be able to catch the Damri bus to Bogor at that time of night? I can't seem to find any definite answers about their running times.

Thanks

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
217. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Hi Jonny. Unless schedule change recently, there is DAMRI bus from airport to Bogor at about 10.00, 10.30 and 11.00pm. There may be 11.30pm and 2am but I am not sure.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
47,966 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
218. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

Jonnyv29, hi

To/ from сgk - BOGOR 87 KM

##To Airport > IPB/Botani Square – Bogor Toll Gate – Jagorawi Toll – Grogol Toll – Sedyatmo Toll – Airport

##From Airport > Airport – Sedyatmo Toll – Grogol Toll – Jagorawi Toll – Bogor Toll Gate – IPB/Botani Square

Regular: Rp 45,000

Damri operates in basis of * more or less * and it`s regularity weakens throughout the day and minimizes itself by 7 pm. The last DAMRI bus departs around 10pm from the airport; but very hard to catch this one. For your evening arrival, taxi is the best option. You can try the bus should your flight arrive in the daytime.

Executive: Rp 65,000

Denpasar, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
219. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

does damri operate to lumire hotel or close by

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
47,966 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
220. Re: Airport Bus - DAMRI

made66, hello

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the JKT. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Please" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.