We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle bus damri

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
shuttle bus damri

May I know where I can get the nearest bus damri from mangga besar jak-pus???tq

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle bus damri

Hi, from Mangga Besar you can take Damri airport bus from Gambir train station.

Alternatively, there is also Damri bus leaving from Mangga Dua square but with less frequency.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle bus damri

Did damri operation today from gambir to cgk??tq so much for reply my question..:)

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shuttle bus damri

yuthquth, this is not an information vending machine you are communicating with, cirque is a real person, not a robot.

Look here for you answer http://damri.co.id/berita/trayek-tarif.html and do bear in mind that things like DAMRI services may be subject to random, unpredictable and indeterminate delays, postponements and general disruption due to the flooding.

You might end up stuck in that bus somewhere on route.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,047 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shuttle bus damri

yuthquth,

1/ a small THANK you at the bottom oof your post might be nice too

2/ if you plan visit to JKT in the next few days, are you aware of the fact that the city in under flood situation?????

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shuttle bus damri

Might need a DAMRI boat.

dizzog34
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: shuttle bus damri

Hello all, I've seen conflicting information regarding the last departure of DAMRI buses from CGK. I am going to Manggua Dua (Novotel) so I know the bus is good to go, but I arrive at 8pm (Air Asia).

1) From what I've read, Air Asia arrives now at Terminal 3, and DAMRI will stop there...is that correct?

2) I have seen that DAMRI ends at 7:30pm, and I've also seen that DAMRI runs as late as 10pm? Perhaps their service has changed over time. Would anyone please confirm the quitting time for DAMRI to Mangga Dua?

This is my first post, mostly because all my questions are answered by researching what others have already asked. But I cannot find a definite answer to the final DAMRI departure from CGK to Mangga Dua.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,047 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shuttle bus damri

most recent replies/ discussions regarding DAMRI are here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294229-i9444-k221…

8. Re: shuttle bus damri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 05:17