We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Hi

I can't seem to find any reviews for this hotel, has anyone stayed there? The price was well out of my scrimpy two month travels around Asia budget, but for £19 and great convenience I can't complain. Does anyone know what the Lite Breakfast consists of and what time I would have to be there at the earliest, only my flight to SIN leaves at 10:00. I did see other reviews for other pop hotels, but not this one and still have no idea! And it may well be different times since it's an airport location?

Thanks.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Hello,

It is just a simple hotel with small but clean rooms, but it is worth the price that you are paying.. I do not know about the breakfast but don't expect too much from it.. You can leave at 8am or slightly earlier, shouldn't be a problem..

The reviews that you get from other pop hotels won't by any different with the one at Jakarta airport..

Cheers

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Thanks. Just decided to email hotel about breakfast times (serious budget, haha) and it's served from 07:00 so perfect. they responded within one minute, impressive. I'll be sure to leave a review of hotel after I leave.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,871 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Pop hotel is a nice new hotel, rooms are on the smaller side - but none expects a LUXURY for the price they ask...LOL

Lite breakfast is literally is toast+ coffee+ jam.......not much, but sufficient for the the start of the day. Book with confidence.................

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Thanks. Certainly not expecting luxury on my budget, but this place will be for me!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
46,871 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

you`re welcome....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

I am looking at staying at this hotel in the middle of Septemer, how was it? Anyone else been?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
46,871 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

30 TA members stayed there and left their reviews on TA:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294229-d385368…

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Hi everyone,

Is there any sight seeing spot, or worth to do/visit thing near this hotel?

Thanks in advance.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
46,871 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

Near this hotel the best attraction is the Airport - CGK - Bandara Soekarno Hatta- as it`s an airport hotel. The closest mall is Pluit Junction - 20 min of taxi ride.

10. Re: Pop! hotel Jakarta airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 07:19