We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
275 posts
328 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

I did a websearch, and it appears that there is a large Toys'R'Us store in Grand Indonesia Shopping Town (Jl MH Thamrin), but when I checked on the mall directory, it says the store is Toys Kingdom.

Is there a large Toys'R'Us in Jakarta?

Thanks

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,828 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

Just quick addition;

The biggest toy shop ( variety, assortment. shopping space) in the city at the moment - TOYS CITY at the Lotte Shopping Avenue on Jl. D. Satrio.

https://www.facebook.com/LotteLOVEJkt

1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

I'm searching my little pony royal wedding castle playset! Is there any in Jakarta Indonesia

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,828 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

Nadila0404,

Please NOTE - this is a travel forum, not a shop finder.

Not travel related.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 14:38
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

Hi Schonefeld, could I know that TOYS CITY at LOTTE Shopping mall you mentioned, is it in Jakarta Pusat? thanks

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

Lotte Shopping Avenue is located in Mega Kuningan area. The Toys City occupies the top floor of the building. Since you are mentioning about Puri Indah in other threat (see, it's the reason why you should create your own threat), there is also a toys city in Supermal Karawaci which is just a 20mins drive away from Puri Indah (it will take more than 1 hour drive from Puri Indah to Mega Kuningan).

As big as toys city is Toys Kingdom at Living World Alam Sutera, also a 20mins drive from Puri Indah.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

thank you Cirque! :)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

You are welcome! I invite you to create a new threat to consolidate all your travel discussions should you have more queries.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,828 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

moeyz, hi

To be brief _ yes, Lotte mall is in the city center, it`s in Jl. D. Satrio, between Sudirman and Rasuna.

Creating your own thread where we can assist you better is a WISE idea.....

cheers

29. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 08:35
30. Re: Is there a large Toys'R'Us store in Jakarta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 08:35