We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

San Francisco...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Hi guys am traveliing to jakarta in 2 weeks and was browsing online but kinda lost . All I want is to stay in 4 or 5 stars hotel and must be around the best night clubs in jakarta and night life activites

any help would be appreciated

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
828 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

So called "night clubs", "karoke bars" etc are usually plenty in Glodok or Mangga Besar area.

But since you mentioned 5 stars, somehow Shangri-la hotel popped in my head, you have BATS there.. many expats came there to my knowledge..

Edited: 28 November 2013, 04:43
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
828 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

there you go..

jakarta100bars.com/2009/01/bats-hotel-shangr…

San Francisco...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Thank you Arsu....is Shangri hotel close to many night clubs as well ? any more hotel you would recommend please

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
828 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Hi

Shangri-la is in city center. In the provided link you have 'night life in kemang' and 'Blok M', they are in south, while the other ones (Glodok and Mangga besar) are in West. Shangri-la will be just in the center if you want to go South or West... Closer is to Thamrin or Jl sabang, but probably other folks can advise better..

cheers

San Francisco...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

beautful ..Thanks dear

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
828 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Siapp...! ("no problem" in Indonesian..)

San Francisco...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Arsu how about pullman jakarta central park ? any other suggestions Shangri is kinda pricy haha..something 4 stars maybe

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
186 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Pullman Jakarta Central Park is a rather new property and well-connected adjacent to the Central Park Mall. It will be advisable for you to stay near your main purpose of the trip.

Perhaps you could check out Crowne Plaza Hotel Jakarta which is near to the lively Kemang area.

Btw, traffic infront of Central Park and Taman Anggrek Mall is especially bad during rush hours...

Edited: 28 November 2013, 12:26
Toulouse, France
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

Hi,

Actually, there are so many night clubs area in Jakarta, it depends on your preference where you want to go. I personally prefer south Jakarta than North Jakarta for nightlife;

As for me, I prefer to recommended you to go to Kemang, as this area is popular for local and expats people :) In kemang, you can have lively area with full of mini shops and restaurants. You can stay at Grandkemang Hotel.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
828 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where to stay? ...wana be near the best night clubs !!!

in the link I provided everything should be there.. here's a tip for bar hopping including 'local meat market'.. (haha...just pasting )

jakarta100bars.com/2011/10/bar-hopping-in-ja…