We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jakarta for one night

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Jakarta for one night

Hello folks,

Me and my partner will be travelling to Jakarta and will be staying there for a night (29Nov).

We will then travel by train to Jogja the next day (30Nov).

Do you guys have any recommendations for a cheap hotel to stay in for one night?

Ideally, nearby Gambir station as we are planning to catch the 8am train the next day.

Hear from you folks.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jakarta for one night

Depends on your budget. But I'd recommend Redtop or much newer Merlynn Park Hotel.

Safe travel.

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jakarta for one night

Wisma Pertamina (Wiperti), Jalan Medan Merdeka Timur No.12, 021-386 5412/13/14.

Shah Alam, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jakarta for one night

hi! I am from kuala lumpur. going to jakarta with 4 adults and 3 children. planning to stay in Jakarta for a night an travel around town before off to Bandung by road. So, which hotel/apartment that is suitable/strategic and nice for families.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,534 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jakarta for one night

Ibis Thamrin or Ibis Arcadia.

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,377 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jakarta for one night

Second Ibis Arcadia, best hotel we stayed in all of our 2 month trip. But then again we usually stay cheap!

6. Re: Jakarta for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 06:18