We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lawson Tickets-Baseball

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,464 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Lawson Tickets-Baseball

I am interested in going to several baseball games on an upcoming trip. I found a Lawson Ticket website, but I really can't use that from overseas.

Are you able to buy tickets at any Lawson store?

Durham
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lawson Tickets-Baseball

Hi MapleG,

This page has instructions on buying concert tickets from the machines in Lawson stores:

http://www.tokyogigguide.com/tickets

If you have the event code I guess they'll also be applicable to baseball games.

Sapporo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Sapporo, Hokkaido
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lawson Tickets-Baseball

If you find a quiet Lawsons...mid afternoon...with the staff hanging around...do the Helpless Foreigner routine...they will help you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,464 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lawson Tickets-Baseball

Thanks--I could try the helpless foreigner routine (and I would not even have to act)!, but I think it may be easier just to go to the stadium a few days before the game. It was planning to see the game at the Yahoo Dome in Fukuoka and have 4 days to choose from. I am pretty sure they don't sell out those games.

4. Re: Lawson Tickets-Baseball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:23