We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Disney Sea

Chicago
Level Contributor
491 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Disney Sea

I'm planning a trip to Japan for the fall and want to spend a day at Disney Sea. Where should I stay the night before I go to the park so that I can get to the park and have a full day there? Is there a subway or train stop close to the park that we should be taking?

Likely To Sell Out
Mt. Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,197 Reviews
from US$147.30*
Special Offer
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
108 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$76.00
Mt Fuji Day Trip with Lake Ashi...
946 Reviews
from US$133.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Tokyo Robot Cabaret Evening Show...
898 Reviews
from US$68.40*
Singapore
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Disney Sea

I'd only come back from a trip at Tokyo DisneySea myself and must say it was probably the single most amazing destination in my life. The truth is, DisneySea is not that far out of Tokyo and you can get there from by bus from anywhere else in less than an hour.

I stayed at the Hotel Wing International at Suidobashi near Tokyo Dome so the trip to DisneySea took only half an hour. If you don't mind spoilers, I've uploaded a full walkthrough of my experience there with personal photos of DisneySea on my blog at supermerlion.com/tokyo-spring-2010-day-7-sho…

Edited: 16 April 2010, 16:52
Chicago
Level Contributor
491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Disney Sea

Thanks. Seeing all those pictures has me really excited about that visit!

Singapore
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Disney Sea

Even though I only just got back I can't wait to go again! I would advise actually putting aside more than 1 day just for DisneySea though. Due to it's sheer size, its pretty impossible to experience everything there. If this is your first time going there and you intend to visit Disneyland as well, the best option would be to get a 3 day pass which is cheaper. You get two explore both parks one day each and on the 3rd day you can move freely between both parks.

4. Re: Visiting Disney Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 08:16