We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near to Haneda Airport

gold coast
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near to Haneda Airport

Hi All

We have a party of 9 people and arrive at Narita at 8pm and fly from Haneda at 9am the next morning. We are looking for a decent hotel to stay in around the Shinagawa area or down the train line abit towards Haneda(Sorry I forgot the trainlines name..a pink line?). I know everyone will be tired after the long flight and as it's getting towards 11pm when we will arrive at the hotel just trying to find somewhere conveniant. Thanks in advance for any input.

HDD

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,982 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near to Haneda Airport

Shinagawa would be the ideal spot. Take the NEX from NRT and take the Keikyu Line the next morning. Decent hotels near Shinagawa Station:

Shinagawa Prince, The Pacific, Grand Prince Takanawa, Grand Prince New Takanawa, Prince Sakura Tower and The Strings (cheaper to most expensive.)

Since your flight gets in late, consider staying near NRT and take the limo bus to Haneda next morning. Hotels are cheaper near NRT:

limousinebus.co.jp/en/…narita.html

Yokohama
Level Contributor
880 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near to Haneda Airport

The first limo from NRT TO HND is arriving 8:40, you may miss your flight.

I recommend to stay at Shinagawa.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near to Haneda Airport

I agree, Shinagawa is the way to go.

There is also a hotel in Terminal 2 of Haneda as well.

Hotel Grand Pacific Le Daiba (at Odaiba) is easy taxi ride to the airport. An alternative.

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,982 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near to Haneda Airport

My apologies. I didn't realize the first bus doesn't leave until 7:10am. Stay in Shinagawa.

Odaiba to Haneda by taxi costs ~ 3,000 yen. A party of 9 with luggage will need 3 cabs.

5. Re: Hotel near to Haneda Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2011, 05:23