We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Guys Sharing Same Room

Henderson, NV
Level Contributor
219 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Two Guys Sharing Same Room

For years I've travelled to Japan solo but heading over next month with my brother-in-law. To keep budgets in line there are few nights we might consider sharing a room (2) bed twin for instance.

Assume this is not any issue with Japan hotel policy if we pay the 2 person rates but thought I would ask before I purchase advance bookings.

Thanks

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
47,675 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

Not an issue.

Japan
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

Yep. This is a non-issue.

Henderson, NV
Level Contributor
219 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

This is a great forum...thank you.!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

It may be an issue if you stay at the Toyoko Inns hotel chain.

Their policy is not to rent a room (with one bed) to two adult males travelling together. Supposedly they will rent a twin bed room to you, but there have been instances where that is still refused-seems to be up to the whim of the front desk.. I would keep them out of your plans for that reason.

Henderson, NV
Level Contributor
219 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

Thanks for this...!

6. Re: Two Guys Sharing Same Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 08:16