We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narita International Terminal 2 - anyone been through today?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
242 reviews
Save Topic
Narita International Terminal 2 - anyone been through today?

My husband and 2 friends are due to fly out of Naritia Terminal 2 tomorrow.

Has anyone been through this terminal today (Sunday) and if so were there long delays?

How early should he get out there to get through?

Thanks

Pam

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,941 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narita International Terminal 2 - anyone been through today?

Looking at the departure board today, most flights departed with minimal delays (within 60 minutes) so things should be getting back to normal. I suggest you get to the airport slightly earlier than normal (say near 3 hours instead of 2) to ensure you get all the formalities taken care of in a timely manner.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Narita International Terminal 2 - anyone been through today?

Thanks Sammyfloyd.

I phoned Qantas, who they are flying with, and they recommend 4 hours prior so I told my hubby that, I suppose it is better to be safe than sorry.

Last time we went through Narita 2 years ago we waited for nearly an hour to get through security and that was a normal day.

3. Re: Narita International Terminal 2 - anyone been through today?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 22:16