We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early check in at Haneda possible?

Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Early check in at Haneda possible?

Hi, travelling out of Haneda taking a 6am flight.

Was wondering if anyone can share if early check in (Singapore Airlines flight) is possible at Haneda? Was thinking of going there around 11pm, check in and drop off luggage, clear customs and go to the airport ANA lounge to chill till my flight takes off.

Anyone has done this before or can advice?

Thanks much!

Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
3,827 reviews
from US$141.53*
Likely To Sell Out
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
822 reviews
from US$65.74*
Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from...
272 reviews
from US$295.84*
Mt Fuji Day Trip including Lake Ashi...
883 reviews
from US$114.14*
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,351 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early check in at Haneda possible?

I am not a regular user of Haneda's International Terminal, but I think check in as early as that won't be possible. The lounge front desk should be able to look after your luggage. You may otherwise keep it in a coin locker and freely see around the airport.

Yokohama
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Early check in at Haneda possible?

According to japanese blogs, you can check-in 3 hours in advance from the departure. so your choice is

1) go to Haneda late evening and wait at public area then check-in early morning . There are luggage storage service.

2) check-in online and carry on your luggage.

3. Re: Early check in at Haneda possible?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2013, 10:25