We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

KL
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

Hi, I will be arriving in Kansai Airport from Malaysia. I wonder how to walk to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport. I have surf for the map of Kansai Airport, but can't find the proper direction. Thank you.

Yokohama
Level Contributor
787 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

Don`t worry Annie C, there are many signs and guide in English at the airport.

Both JR and Nankai Kansai airport station is same place, so just follow the signs.

Train station is 2nd floor, north side of the Terminal 1.

www.kansai-airport.or.jp/en/map/index.html

KL
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

May i know the cheapest train to Nara from Osaka? I will stay at Shinsaibashi. I wonder take Kintetsu train to Nara is the cheapest? Any 1 day pass?

Which is the cheapest train to Kyoto from Osaka? I plan to visit Kyoto for 2 days. Is there any 2 days pass?

May i know which train go to Kobe from Osaka? I will visit Kobe for 1 day. Any 1 day pass?

Thank you.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,835 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

No passes are available for your trips.

The cheapest from Osaka Shinsaibashi is walking to Kintetsu's Osaka Namba and taking the Rapid or Express to Kintetsu Nara. 540 yen.

+The cheapest from Osaka Shinsaibashi to Gion Shijo in Kyoto is Osaka Metro 200 yen to Yodoyabashi then Keihan Ltd Exp. 400 yen.

+From Osaka Shinsaibashi to Kawaramachi in Kyoto, take the Hankyu Ltd Exp from Hankyu Umeda.

Osaka Metro 230 yen from Shinsaibashi, from Hankyu Umeda to Kawaramachi, 390 yen.

+From Osaka Shinsaibashi to Sannomiya in Kobe, walk to Osaka Namba station. Take the Hanshin Rapid to Sannomiya. 400 yen.

Edited: 19 May 2013, 08:45
KL
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

Thanks for the info.

1) Which train to Nara is the cheapest from Nanba? any 1 day pass? Will the train very slow?

2) Which train to Kyoto is the cheapest from Nanba? I plan to visit Kyoto 2 days. Any 2 days pass?

3) Which train to Kobe is the cheapest from Nanba? any 1 day pass? Will the train very slow?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

Explained here http://www.japan-guide.com/list/e1105.html

Kintetsu Railway to Nara

Keihan Railway to Kyoto

Hanshin Railway to Kobe

ICOCA card covers the all of the trips.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,378 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

And also, no passes will pay off based on your current plans.

7. Re: How to get to Nankai Railway in Kansai Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 06:18