We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

green tea kitkat

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
green tea kitkat

To those interested,

I couldn't find green tea kitkat in Ameyoko st in Ueno or the shop in Tokyo 1st Avenue Ramen st.

If you dont mind travelling a bit, we did find some green tea and sakura green tea kitkats in Aqua City mall in Odaiba.

4th floor..look for a shop called Gift Trip i think.

They even have Tokyo bananas.

Hope this helps! :-)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: green tea kitkat

Actually I think you don't find them so easy in Tokyo because they are Kyoto's regional kitkat. I found them easily in Kyoto Station.

I also think they usually have them in Narita Airport.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: green tea kitkat

Yes, definitely not easy to find them here-just vanilla and strawberry ones everywhere.

we got lucky we even found some green tea ones. bought a few boxes for good measure but will stock up in Kyoto when we head there.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: green tea kitkat

They have another really yummy tea kind here (not green tea) that I recommend. It's in a yellowish box with a brown tea kettle, definitely recommended. I am going to make sure I stack up before I leave. For now I got 2 small packs.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,673 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: green tea kitkat

Green tea kitkat 399 per 12 pack bag @ Donki locations in Tokyo. (and 7.99 CAD in Toronto)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: green tea kitkat

ahhh..thanks kimalysong,ill make sure to look for those.ive only ever heard of the green tea ones.

thanks also bibimbob for the info. i never thought to look into the Donki stores. (japan 1st timer here)

Yokohama
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: green tea kitkat

World's First KIT KAT STORE in Ikebukuro Tokyo has opened.

they have variety of Kitkats.

http://youtu.be/ebqG5xW4zpg

7. Re: green tea kitkat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 05:19