We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seek advise on Itinerary

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Seek advise on Itinerary

Dear all, i have come out with 2 itineraries for my upcoming trip from 27 Feb to 10 March.. possible to give any comments which is better? thank you very much and hope to get more feedback just in case it is too packed and wont have enough time.

Iti 1

27 FEB 2014 (THUR) Tokyo to Kyoto

28 FEB 2014 (FRI) Kyoto

1 MAR (SAT)Kyoto – Hiroshima - Kyoto

2 MAR (SUN) Kyoto

3 MAR (MON) Kyoto to Kobe

4 MAR (TUE) Kobe

5 MAR (WED) Kobe to Osaka

6 MAR (THUR) Osaka

7 MAR (FRI) Osaka to Tokyo

8 MAR (SAT) Tokyo - Mt Fuji - Tokyo

9 MAR (SUN) Tokyo

10 MAR (MON) Tokyo

Check in 9.50am

Iti 2

27 FEB 2014 (THUR) Tokyo to Kyoto

28 FEB 2014 (FRI) Kyoto

1 MAR (SAT)Kyoto – Hiroshima - Kyoto

2 MAR (SUN) Kyoto

3 MAR (MON) Kyoto to Osaka

4 MAR (TUE) Osaka

5 MAR (WED) Osaka

6 MAR (THUR) Osaka to Tokyo

7 MAR (FRI) Tokyo - Mt Fuji - Tokyo

8 MAR (SAT) Tokyo

9 MAR (SUN) Tokyo

10 MAR (MON) Tokyo

Check in 9.50am

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,793 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

There is nothing wrong with your itineraries. You might want to visit other places though at the expense of Osaka and Kobe. Kobe is a good day trip if you are interested, but you probably don't need 2 days and an overnight there. You can also reach Kobe easily from Osaka.

Consider other places beyond big cities. There are lots of onsen towns, places with historical and cultural significance, and even just scenic places. You can do more research here:

http://www.japan-guide.com

Kobe, Japan
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

I agree. Maybe stay in Hiroshima overnight, a day trip is a bit short. Probably an overnight at Fuji as well.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,709 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

I think your Tokyo - back to Tokyo itinerary should be included within 7 days so that you can utilize 7 Day JR Pass.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

Thank you for the suggestion.. I will see how I can revise my itinerary ard it.. I've been hearing that weather's not very good recently.. do you think I should give more time for travelling?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

Dear all,

Thanks so much for all the feedback, I just came back from my trip n all your suggestions helped.. I had a great time n will definitely go back to Japan again.. I hope soon! :) cheers!

6. Re: Seek advise on Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:26