We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kansai/narita airports

Rehovot, Israel
9 posts
Save Topic
kansai/narita airports

Hello, Im traveling to japan with my girlfriend from 24th August to 23rd September.

Im planning to stay in Osaka for around 16 days and do some day trips outside of Osaka, stay in Tokyo for around 13 days and do some day trips outside of Tokyo.

I have 2 questions:

1) My flight arrives kansai airport at 20:55 on the 24th in August. How much time will it take to get outside of the terminal, I wish to go to the hotel in central Osaka, which way is better with luggage, the limo or the train+subway?

2) My flight back is from Narita airport at 09:25 on the 23rd in September. How much time should I come in advance? Im going to be around Shinjuku area, which way is better with luggage, early train from Shinjuku to narita airport or staying the last night at a hotel near narita airport?

thanks in advance.

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kansai/narita airports

It varies, however I am usually through Kansai airport in about 45-50mins.

It depends on which hotel you are staying at whether to use train or bus - however 90% of the time the train is a better option.

In Narita I always stay the night before at an airport hotel.

You will need to be at th airport by 7am, and the airport hotels are good and very cheap.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kansai/narita airports

1) completely depends on your hotel location http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2033.html

2) The 1st train from Shinjuku to NRT reachs at NRT Airport station at 0718 eki-net.com/pc/…index.html

Rehovot, Israel
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kansai/narita airports

there is the Keisei Skyliner at 06:03 from nippori that arrives 06:42 narita airport

In oasaka Im going to stay probably around Osaka-Uehonmachi

4. Re: kansai/narita airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:15