We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking cebu pacific from uk?

northern ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
booking cebu pacific from uk?

how can i book cebu pacific from uk?

is there a travel site who deals in this airline?

regards neill

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking cebu pacific from uk?

Hi there

You haven't mentioned if you have tried to use their website, but this is the best way to book. Google flycebuspacific and you'll find it. It doesn't accept some uk credit cards, but barclaycard works....

good luck

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking cebu pacific from uk?

I had the same problem.

The web site wouldn't accept my credit card and a call to the service centre confirmed credit cards issued outside the philippines were not accepted.

When we arrived in manila in november 08, i had to go to a booking office and queued for about 90 minutes to get the flights booked. The same credit card was accepted in about 30 seconds.

The flights themselves were good.

This needs to be sorted

3. Re: booking cebu pacific from uk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 09:18