We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

Singapore
6 posts
Save Topic
Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

Hi,

I am planning to take Cebu Pacific on Friday night 12th Feb, reach airport 21:15H and next day I will take Cebu Pacific from Manila to Puerto Princesa at 08:10H.

I wonder if there is any hostel/inn/transit hotel very very near to the airport that I can sleep for a night?

Thanks in advance.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

This thread might help:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298573-i3261-k326…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
212 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

At NAI Airport, they have rooms with bed and shower facilities for a nominal fee where you can spend the night if you have an early flight next morning. It’s located near the Duty Free shop. In my photos, u can see a picture of it.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

Thre previous poster is well intentioned but please disregard the information as he is talking about terminal 1. You will be at terminal 3. There are no such facilities at terminal 3.

This is where I stay in Manila

http://asiabill.pages.qpg.com/id2.html

at 9pm, it will be about 10 minutes drive to the Townhouse from Terminal 3.

They have rooms starting from P300 per night. They have transfers to and from any airport terminal for a small fee.

Regards: Jim Sibbick

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
212 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

The Townhouse you are referring to is that the one owned and managed by AsiaBill of Casa Camilla in Boracay.

IMO, you get what u pay for. Read TA postings on the place before booking.

Boracay Island...
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

that's right, as we've always said, "you get what you pay before" and "buyer beware". Good Tips anywhere. In a country with average annual incomes from U$1300 to U$2500 / year tourists and travelers need to consider what kind of hotel they choose to stay, under U$20? between U$30 to U$50? between U$50 to U$100 or over U$100 / night? This is especially true when foreigners are meeting up with Fililipino chat mates or penpals or other Filipino associates because it tends to give an impression of what financial strata of society one belongs.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,109 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

This is the closest hotel:

http://www.manila-airporthotel.com/

Tommo

7. Re: Transit at Manila Airport for 8 hours, anywhere for sleep?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 08:17