We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asiatravel.com

Lisbon
Level Contributor
121 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
asiatravel.com

Is asiatravel.com and their crazy rates safe at all?has anyone booked with them and not have any problems?tks

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: asiatravel.com

I have personally never used or availed that offer. But they has been many discussions here on trip advisor about it... In general I have seen a lot of good response to it. So from what I have read here I think its great deal. You can find out more disscussions about it here

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=3256&geo=294245&scope=2&q=crazy+rates&returnTo=__2F__&sub-search.x=7&sub-search.y=9

new zealand
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: asiatravel.com

yes i have book it last year and NEVER had any trouble and was givem Mandrin tq

Lisbon
Level Contributor
121 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: asiatravel.com

tks guys

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,141 posts
2,142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: asiatravel.com

The hotel that www.asiatravel.com is offering for its Makati 'Crazy Rate' has changed: this has been recently discussed - if memory serves me correctly it is now the Dusit Thani.

At the original price of US$83 including two free breakfasts for the Mandarin Oriental Makati, it was a super deal as discussed on TA by contributor goodpace and others.

At the current price of US$107 it is a reasonable, but not spectacularly good, price in my view.

However rest assured that as someone who has used www.asiatravel.com many times, I have had consistently excellent service from it.

It is a listed (public) company based in Singapore and appears to be highly reputable, and seems to have the best selection of hotels and best prices in Singapore, Philippines and Hong Kong by far, but in some other countries such as Australia its offering is poor and prices high.

Lisbon
Level Contributor
121 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: asiatravel.com

TKS that helped

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: asiatravel.com

have used many times with no probs at all...i find their service and rates very good...

Singapore
Level Contributor
109 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: asiatravel.com

Asiatravel.com is one of the website that can be trusted. Been a loyal customer since 2007 and had no problem with my booking.

Cheers,

Rohaizad

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: asiatravel.com

I share the same views of the previous posters. I have been a satisfied customer of asiatravel for both local and international hotel bookings since 2008 and have found them trustworthy and reliable. It also helps that they have a local Philippine office that you can call for assistance.

Lisbon
Level Contributor
121 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: asiatravel.com

Tks guys,I have already booked with them,the present crazy rate hotel is New World Makati,former Renaissance and the rate is very good for me:€77 for a 5 star hotel is unbeatable.Tks again

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: asiatravel.com

Good choice! All you have to do to get to some world class shopping, trendy bars/clubs and fine dining places is just cross the street from your hotel.

Wish you a great stay in the Philippines!