We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Advice - Please Help

UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Advice - Please Help

Hi

I'm travelling to the Philippines in about a month. Our plan is to . stay in Manila then go to the rice terraces, we're then going to a beach resort.

We've got about three days after we get back from the Rice Terraces before going to our beach resort and I'm looking for some advice on what we could do.

We're like to go on a tour somewhere but only have three days before we have to be back in Manila. I've tried to do some research but am finding it hard to get information anywhere.

Can anyone help?

thanks

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

tagatay ,taal volcano, -look at forums,what beach resort are u going to? cebu/bohol or elsewhere?.

Edited: 10 October 2010, 22:59
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g317121-i10445-Tag…

UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

Going to Palawan...but we fancy something slightly different

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

Might be more traveling than you would want to do, but you could go to Cebu, and enjoy some of the sights there...

If you are staying in Manila, you have the China Town, and Old Buildings and Sites around the Bay Walk Area..

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

While in Manila, you may spend a day for a walking tour with Carlos Celdran. He recently was a minor celebrity due to his opposition to catholic church. Google his name + tour.

6. Re: Tour Advice - Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2011, 05:18