We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
436 reviews
Save Topic
Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

This just in. All domestic destination for as low as P26 (Travel: September 1 to December 15, 2012.

Manila to Brunei, Kota Kinabalu or Taipei (Travel: May 1 to July 31, 2012)

Sale starts 12:01 am, February 24, Philippine time (0800 GMT)

www.cebupacificair.com

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

Oh gosh.......... Don't get me started!!!!!

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

haha...I guess you'll be staying up late tonight MH :-) Better be quick. The key is patience and persistence. Expect heavy site traffic beginning midnight tonight. I notice we're 13 hours ahead of the time indicated on our posts.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

No, I must honor "This is the last trip to PHP this year!!!!!"

Help me..... help me!!!!

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

@MH...How can you resist P26? That's less than S$1.00. Wondering why it's P26. Probably has something to do with the upcoming anniversary of the EDSA Revolution.

Edited: 23 February 2012, 13:43
5. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 15:05
Edited: 23 February 2012, 15:05
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

@Bryant,

May the force be with me.............. :p

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

Sale is now on...

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,737 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

Good luck!!!

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,822 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

The hunt is on!

Even if the force is not with you this time there's plenty more of seat sale to come.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,027 posts
2,061 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cebu Pacific Seat Sale

Are our normally astute TA frequent contributors such as bryantpark enjoying an afternoon Spanish style siesta in the tropics?

This is what must account for none of the posters picking up that (as usual in most countries outside Australia) the seat sale does not include claimed taxes and charges.

I found a one way supposed P26 fare on 24 October from Cagayan de Oro to Manila.

Adding in taxes and charges, one must pay Cebu Pacific P773.92 or roughly 15 times the advertised P26.

Yes, it is still cheap, at least by Australian standards, but it's not quite the bargain that contributors above were salivating over. Be sure that some of the taxes and charges are inflated, especially if there is a claimed 'fuel surcharge.'

Of course as with almost all airlines the add on taxes and charges lack transperancy.

So by all means find a 'P26 fare' but remember to click the right hand side box to reveal the true cost.

Also make sure that you do not tick, or leave ticked, boxes such as opting in for travel insurance or the ridiculous 'green i.e. carbon neutral' contribution. The latter is silly because carbon is the sixth essential element giving us all life, and China is rightly building a new coal fired power station every nine days. Philippines has a new planned coal fired power station also so that its citizens in Mindanao in particular can receive stable and sufficient supllies of electricity, a benefit that makes a big difference to less affluent residents' lives.