We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Authors list of "Top 8 Most Awesome Filipino Restaurants"

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,362 posts
1,659 reviews
Save Topic
Authors list of "Top 8 Most Awesome Filipino Restaurants"

Ive only been to one on this author's list and I must say Ka Lui, Puerto Princesa is a fantastic dining experience.

ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2011/01/most-aw…

Tommo

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Authors list of "Top 8 Most Awesome Filipino Restaurants"

Oh wow a lot of them are just way off...haha. I made an attempt at Ka Lui's but the place is just way too booked. Cafe Juanita is a favorite and they actually have a branch at Burgos Circle at the Fort. The flagship branch has a more authentic feel though. Pendy's is an old favorite in Bacolod. have been enjoying their Napoleones since I was a kid.

2. Re: Authors list of "Top 8 Most Awesome Filipino Restaurants"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 06:17