We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Topic
cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

It is mentioned on their website as new route but doesnt show on flight schedule -anyone got info?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,132 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

I've been waiting this for the longest time...

Flights are every Mon, Wed, Fri. starting April 15, 2013

Cebu-Camiguin 6:45am

Camiguin-Cebu 7:45am

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

keg -any idea how much terminal fee would be in camiguin? i searched for flights for march 2014 and it didnt show any available ,note the baggage allowance is only 10kg same as caticlan

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,132 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

Is that March next year? Camiguin Airport is just a feeder airport so I would be surprised if the terminal fee is more than Php30.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

You are right!

Thanks for giving us the good news - Clare and Kegler!

Yeaaay - May be I will finally get to visit Camiguin too - it has been on my bucket list for quiet some time :)

Here is the ABS - CBN article on it -

abs-cbnnews.com/business/03/07/13/cebu-pacif…

Quote frot eh article... "...The low cost carrier will start direct flights from Cebu to Camiguin on April 15, and from Cebu to Masbate on June 1. The flights will use the ATR 72-500 aircraft fleet.

Cebu to Camiguin flights are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while the Cebu to Masbate flights are every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

There are P1 seats are available from Cebu to Camiguin and Masbate, for travel from November 1 to December 12, 2013 and from January 13 to March 31, 2014.

There are P99 seats available for those who are traveling from launch date until August 31, 2013. After the seat sale period, the lowest year round fares start at P588 for the Cebu-Camiguin route, and P688 for the Cebu-Masbate route...."

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

keg-yes march 2014, yloo - promo fare is 588 -year round 739

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

Thanks Clare,

That is nice!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,132 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

@ clare: don't book 12 months ahead. This is a new route and we don't know if the demand would be good otherwise Cebu Pacific will slash that route if it won't make money.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

thanks keg-but i was just looking and didnt see any flight available for march -even though sched says should be ,even if slashed would get refund

9. Re: cebu to camiguin? cebu pacific

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:15