We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA now lists more than 2500 Filipino tourist attractions

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,730 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Topic
TA now lists more than 2500 Filipino tourist attractions

Congratulations Philippines on having 2506 'things to do' listed on TA:

www.tripadvisor.com.au/Search…

While these attractions vary in how easy they are to reach - some of the more remote waterfalls can be challenging while a few attractions are in the minority of the country such as Basilan Island that is a definite 'no go' zone for the vast majority of travellers - it's great to see so many things to do shown.

Travellers can assist us all by formally reviewing attractions that they visit. It does not matter so much whether you give an attraction 3/5, 5/5 or 1/5 on the rating scale: what we need is your opinion.

While I cannot compare the 'quality' of Filipino tourist attractions easily with other nations, Vietnam for instance only has 1090 attractions listed on TA.

To me, Philippines' major attractions revolve around nature: stunningly beautiful beaches, cascading waterfalls (the best ones of which lack nearby concrete), ponderous mountains and free flowing rivers. To this I add inspiring Catholic churches, great markets, good malls and the most important of all that cannot be overtly listed on TA's attractions database: hospitable Filipinos with their warmth and as a bonus, often excellent English.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA now lists more than 2500 Filipino tourist attractions

yes, there is a wealth of knowledge indeed in these reviews. i will do what i can..

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA now lists more than 2500 Filipino tourist attractions

So many would know, Victorianlad contributed thousands of those attractions and establishments to be listed here in TA.

3. Re: TA now lists more than 2500 Filipino tourist attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 05:16